Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 1 on the Natural Health Care Plan

I have started very well for the first morning. I look forward to the rest of the day and the week to follow.

At my appointment yesterday I was given an overview of what was found on my tests. It is very long and kind of boring, so I will not go into detail.

I am very limited as to what I can eat for right now because of the parasites and fungus we are trying to get rid of. After all, these things get into our bodies from what we eat. What I eat can and will change, but for the first 21 days I will be eating organic protein and vegetables. I have a list of foods I can eat and a list of the vegetables. Basically I can eat any vegetable as long as it is not a starchy vegetable.

I am taking four supplements. One of them is a sweet chewable tablet and another is a sour tablet that you suck on. I guess I could chew it up, but it is very sour and I don't think I can. Both of these supplements are to regulate my system and blood sugars. The other 2 I am taking are capsules and I will have to look up what those are for because I do not remember. They are not treating the parasites or fungus yet because if my system is not regulated they will not have a way to leave my body. It is going to take most of the 90 days to get rid of these little boogers, but I can be patient.

Let me fill you in on how my blood sugars were last week: 138, 40, 88, 32, 196, 210, 37, 125, 55, 75, 64, 58, 87, 52, 159, 129, 50, 248, 90, 145, 179, 252, 126, 210, 54, 87, 77. We will compare them each and every week to see if this is good for us and if we stop having the highs and the lows. My biggest priority is to keep my blood sugars as near to normal as possible. That means no higher than 120 and no lower than 80. Don't you want the same thing for yourself?

I will be adjusting my insulin basal rates as I lose weight because the heavier you are the more insulin you need. I will fill you in on my weight loss as well.

These next 4 months are going to be a lot of hard work, but if I feel better and am less tired, then it will be worth it.

I will be updating my blog more often, since I am now on the program, so check back a few times a week.

2 comments:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on natural health .It should be very much helpfull.

    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best protein supplement must contain essential qualities that is bio-available that can fill the gap of dietary intake.
    -----
    The Right Place. The Right Time

    ReplyDelete